About Me – Derry Caulfield
With over 30 years experience as a professional photographer, I am now loving teaching photography to anyone, any age, any skill level.
From absolute beginner to those with more experience.
I will teach you what it takes to create beautiful images.
At learn how to photograph (LHTP) we have classes that will take you from absolute beginner to masterclass.
With LHTP you can take your photography as far as you would like it go.
Our 2hr outdoor workshops include:
- ND filters workshop
- iPhonography workshop
- Mastering Depth of field
- Photograph the colours of Autumn
- Photograph the landscape by the light of a full moon
Introduction to Lightroom – (5hrs)
- Intermediate (half day)
- One on One masterclass – this class is about YOU, your gear, your questions, your camera questions answered. (3hrs)
- Photographing portraits using natural light
- One on One private lessons for beginners – intermediate (3hrs)
- Advanced Lightroom techniques (4hrs)
- Beginner LHTP classes, for the absolute beginner (x4 classroom sessions/x1 outdoor sunset session)
- Photography excursions (various) – city, docklands, StKilda at sunset, Melbourne laneways, Southbank at night – we drive you.
Overseas Masterclass Tours – don’t be put off by the word Masterclass, these photography tours suit the absolute beginner as well as the more experienced.
2018 Masterclass photography tour: NZ, South Island – 5 days photographing the best and most scenic locations in the one of the most sensational and beautiful countries in the world.
We drive you to each location, teach and show you the photos the pros take.
Includes: Accomodation, private photography tuition for 5 days, all transfers to each location, some meals: $2,500
ONE SPACE LEFT
We also have an extensive library of images for sale from around the Mornington Peninsula.
My passion is photography, travel and teaching, I believe that people take great photos, not cameras, you just need to be shown how to take the photo you see and I can and will show you in an easy to understand, fun environment.