Beautiful Autumn leaves, trees and Autumn light
If you love the colours of Autumn before the leaves fall and the colours disappear, learn how to really photograph the colours of Autumn at this workshop.
Join us, we’ll show you how to take the best Autumn photos
Seawinds at Arthurs Seat is our location for the shoot
Saturday 9th May
Seawinds National Park
Suits the absolute beginner
Saturday 23rd May
Suits absolute beginner
POSTPONED DUE TO COVID19 RESTRICTIONS
Beginners Learn How To Photograph class (x4)
Half Day Beginner classes only available at this stage. Four part Beginners will return in August
Our most popular class in half a day.
For those who want to learn the basics of photography and what it takes to create a great photo.
Colour handouts covering each area we learn throughout the session.
Due to COVID19 we have very limited spots – ONLY 4 people in the studio
Social Distancing rules will be observed and sanitiser on each table.
This class WILL make sense to you – you CAN take a great photo, you just need to be shown the right way
Select a date below and checkout with Paypal
july 19 fully booked
- About Me
- Autumn Colours Workshop
- Beginners Class
- Beginners class – HALF DAY
- Lets look at Luminar 4
- Gift Voucher
- Full Moon Workshop
- Intermediate Class
- iPhoneography ONE on ONE
- Learn how to take portraits in natural light
- Looking for light workshop
- Mastering Depth of Field Workshop
- Melbourne Laneways/Flinders Street Twilight
- Melbourne Zoo Photography Excursion
- Mornington Peninsula Private Photography Tours
- ND filter workshop
- North Island New Zealand – Monday 21st – 25th September, 2020
- One on One Photography session
- Spring flower workshop
- NZ North Island Photography Trip