NZ is OPEN and we are ready to return in 2022 – are you ready?
This time to the beautiful North Island – this NZ Photography Trip is about you and your photography.
No rushing and missing the shot, you, your camera and like minded people who love photography just like you do.
- Professional Photography Tuition
- Maximum 6 guests
- Parks and Attraction Entry Fees
- Chauffeur driven in a private mini bus
- Entry to Hobbiton Village, Tour of movie set and Buffet Lunch
- Maori Cultural experience and Hungi lunch – Rotorua
- Accomodation – Rotorua / Taupo /Auckland
This workshop is not about driving from one end of the island to the other – it’s about making small trips for longer, having cultural experiences and time to learn and photograph
We’re off! NZ has opened its borders and is welcoming us all
North Island A.R.T. photography tour (limit 6 guests)
Parks, Architecture, Street Photography (day and night)
- Hobbiton – Home of Middle Earth movie set tour – If you love Lord of the rings, (even if you don’t) a guided tour around this movie set is magical
- Rotorua (2 nights) We’ll visit the Redwoods Forest, Rotorua’s famous Geothermal pools, Lake Taupo, Traditional Maori cultural experience including Hangi for dinner
- Tauranga – beautiful Harbourside township in the Bay of Plenty and probably infamously best known with White Island offshore (no longer accessible due to dangerous active volcano)
We’ll explore Mt Maunganui, historic Tauranga village, McLaren Falls before we head back to Auckland for our Sunset dinner river cruise and final night stay finishing our fabulous time in this beautiful island
THIS TOUR IS FULLY BOOKED – email: email@example.com for our South Island, NZ photography tour, 2023
Email Caro: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information