Join us at Melbourne Zoo to photograph the animals , insects and butterflies
Zoom lens would be ideal for this 3hr workshop, so that you are able to capture the animals from a distance (100mm+)
Includes park entry
Due to Covid19 we are unable to transport you there and back.
We will meet you at the gates at midday
Suits the absolute beginner
2 places ONLY
We drive you there and back
Wednesday 8th July
12 – 3pm
Leave from Rosebud studio
Due to distancing rules, we will meet you at Flinders Street station and walk from there
We will photograph a couple of the iconic Melbourne Laneways followed by a Flinders Street Station (tbc) for sunset and twilight.
Suits absolute beginner too
Monday 28th, June
Not comfortable in a class setting or just want to learn how to use your camera in a few hours not a few weeks?
Our One on One masterclasses are designed specifically for YOU, with your gear and your questions at your pace.
Spend 3hrs with me (a professional photographer with over 30 yrs experience) and we will go through all the important elements that you need to know to create a better image.
You will learn about aperture, shutter, depth of field, selective focussing, metering, lenses and so much more.
Or if you would like to learn a particular style of photography or maybe basics of Lightroom as well or you may be heading on a holiday just want to feel more confident with you camera.
This masterclass can be tailored to suit you and whatever you want to learn.
One on One masterclass:
3hrs with a professional photographer
Colour handouts for everything you learn
Follow up 2hr workshop of your choice (Full Moon, Mastering depth of field, Autumn colours or Spring flowers)
Gift vouchers also available for this workshop – see gift vouchers on CLASSES page
Or for an additional $100 bring a friend and split the cost.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book or go to our Contact Page
We’re off to NZ again!
This time to the beautiful North Island – this NZ Photography Trip is about you and your photography. No rushing and missing the shot, you, your camera and like minded people who love photography just like you do.
- Tongariro National Park
- Waitomo Caves
- Professional Photography Tuition
- Maximum 7 guests
- Parks and Attraction Entry Fees
- Chauffeur driven in a private mini bus
- Entry to Hobbiton Village, Tour of movie set and Buffet Lunch
- Maori Cultural experience and Hangi lunch – Rotorua
- Redwoods Tree Walk
- Taupo National Park
- Waitomo Caves
- Accomodation – Rotorua / Taupo (2 nights) /Auckland
- Breakfast (x4)
- Day 1 Lunch (Buffet)
- Night 1 Dinner (Hangi)
- Day 5 Lunch (Fish and Chips)
- Morning ‘traveller’ coffee/hot chocolate
- Lightroom editing class / Rosebud Studio
- Wednesday 30th September
Deposit: $385 / payment plan available
$3,850 per person
Email: email@example.com for full details
- About Me
- Autumn Colours Workshop
- Beginners Class studio
- Beginners Class Virtual
- Beginners class – HALF DAY
- Beginners class – HALF DAY VIRTUAL
- Full Moon Workshop
- Garden Studio Flowers
- Gift Voucher
- Looking for light workshop
- Intermediate Class
- Intermediate VIRTUAL Photography Class
- iPhoneography ONE on ONE
- Melbourne Laneways/Flinders Street Twilight
- Melbourne Zoo Photography Excursion
- Mornington Peninsula Private Photography Tours
- North Island New Zealand – Monday 21st – 25th September, 2020
- One on One Photography session
- NZ North Island Photography Trip