Hobart and surrounds, city and landscapes Masterclass 2019
Monday 23 September – Friday 27 September
Spend five days exploring and photographing beautiful locations in and around Hobart.
We have your days planned and filled with sensational photographic experiences.
Your accommodation (including breakfast) is organised and we will drive you to all locations in our mini bus.
Professional photography tuition each day along the way – you start a beginner and finish a master (well, not a beginner!)
All you need is a love of photography, a yearn to learn and a sense of adventure.
$2500 per person based on twin share ($3300 single)
Payment instalments available
- Additional Information
Basing ourselves in Hobart’s CBD, and only a short walk to Salamanca Wharf and Constitution Dock, means that you can settle yourself into the comfort of your room and not worry about packing and moving throughout the trip.
Highlights and inclusions of the tour:
- Personal professional photography tuition
- Limited to 8 people
- Private accommodation including continental breakfast
- Chauffeur driven to each location
- Mt Field National Park and its spectacular waterfalls
- New Norfolk – Tasmania’s third oldest settlement on the Derwent River
- Port Arthur day trip – guided tour
- Richmond – Richmond Bridge
- Tasman Peninsula
- Tessellated Pavement
- Devils Kitchen
- Tasman Arch
- Bruny Island day trip
- Mt Wellington
- Sunrise/Sunset shoots
- Hobart’s Gardens and Waterfront
- National Trust Gardens
- Cascade Women’s Factory
- Fish and chips on Constitution Dock
- National Park entry fees
- Tour entry fees
- Lightroom class (on return)
- Framed picture of your choice
- $2,500 based on twin share ($3,300 single)
Historic Port Arthur
Mt Wellington lookout