Our Looking for Light Workshops will recommence from February 2022 due to uncertainty with rolling lockdowns.
Light is the number one element you need to photograph.
Understanding light and learning how to ‘see’ light is a skill you need to master if you really want to improve your photography.
This workshop will start and finish in a beautiful little hidden woods on the Mornington Peninsula. Where light falls through the trees and pools on the ground. This workshop will teach you how find, see and photograph light.
This workshop will make sense to you and it suits all skill levels including the absolute beginner, even if you shoot on AUTO.
No refund policy applies
THIS WORKSHOP IS PAY ON THE DAY DUE TO THE UNCERTAINTY OF ROLLING LOCKDOWNS
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE EMAIL DERRY: Enquiry@lhtp.com.au
Most people go home once the sun sets, not realising the best time to photograph is still to come.
This nighttime street photography workshop teaches you how to photograph using light from street lights, shop lights, even car lights.
You won’t believe the photos you will take
This workshop suits the absolute beginner
Tripod is must – if you don’t have one we can lend you one.
Saturday 4th. (fingers crossed)
5.30 – 7.30pm
Mornington Main Street.
We’re off to NZ again!
This time to the beautiful North Island – this NZ Photography Trip is about you and your photography. No rushing and missing the shot, you, your camera and like minded people who love photography just like you do.
- Tongariro National Park
- Waitomo Caves
- Professional Photography Tuition
- Maximum 7 guests
- Parks and Attraction Entry Fees
- Chauffeur driven in a private mini bus
- Entry to Hobbiton Village, Tour of movie set and Buffet Lunch
- Maori Cultural experience and Hangi lunch – Rotorua
- Redwoods Tree Walk
- Taupo National Park
- Waitomo Caves
- Accomodation – Rotorua / Taupo (2 nights) /Auckland
- Breakfast (x4)
- Day 1 Lunch (Buffet)
- Night 1 Dinner (Hangi)
- Day 5 Lunch (Fish and Chips)
- Morning ‘traveller’ coffee/hot chocolate
- Lightroom editing class / Rosebud Studio
- Wednesday 30th September
Deposit: $385 / payment plan available
$3,850 per person
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for full details
- Most Popular
- Advanced Lightroom Techniques
- Autumn Colours Workshop
- Beginners class – HALF DAY
- Full Moon Workshop
- Flower Photography
- Gift Voucher
- Looking for light workshop
- Intermediate Class
- Introduction to Lightroom
- Melbourne City photography walk
- Melbourne Zoo Photography Excursion
- Mornington Peninsula Private Photography Tours
- Night time street photography
- North Island New Zealand TBC
- One on One Photography session
- ABOUT ME
- NZ North Island Photography Trip