THIS WORKSHOP IS PAY ON THE DAY DUE TO THE UNCERTAINTY OF ROLLING LOCKDOWNS
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE EMAIL DERRY: Enquiry@lhtp.com.au
Most people go home once the sun sets, not realising the best time to photograph is still to come.
This nighttime street photography workshop teaches you how to photograph using light from street lights, shop lights, even car lights.
You won’t believe the photos you will take
This workshop suits the absolute beginner
Tripod is must – if you don’t have one we can lend you one.
Saturday 4th. (fingers crossed)
5.30 – 7.30pm
Mornington Main Street.
- Most Popular
- Advanced Lightroom Techniques
- Autumn Colours Workshop
- Beginners class – HALF DAY
- Full Moon Workshop
- Flower Photography
- Gift Voucher
- Looking for light workshop
- Intermediate Class
- Introduction to Lightroom
- Melbourne City photography walk
- Melbourne Zoo Photography Excursion
- Mornington Peninsula Private Photography Tours
- Night time street photography
- North Island New Zealand TBC
- One on One Photography session
- ABOUT ME
- NZ North Island Photography Trip