Hobart and surrounds, city and landscapes Masterclass 2019
Monday 23 September – Friday 27 September
Spend five days exploring and photographing beautiful locations in and around Hobart.
We have your days planned and filled with sensational photographic experiences.
Your accommodation (including breakfast) is organised and we will drive you to all locations in our mini bus.
Professional photography tuition each day along the way – you start a beginner and finish a master (well, not a beginner!)
All you need is a love of photography, a yearn to learn and a sense of adventure.
$2500 per person based on twin share ($3300 single)
Payment instalments available
- About Me
- Advanced Lightroom Techniques
- Autumn Colours Workshop
- Beginner Class
- Gift Voucher
- Full Moon Workshop
- Intermediate Class
- Intro to Lightroom
- iPhoneography ONE on ONE
- Junior Tog 1 on 1
- Learn how to take portraits in natural light
- Looking for light
- Melbourne Laneways/South Wharf sunset
- Melbourne Zoo Photography Excursion
- Mornington Peninsula Private Photography Tours
- One on One Photography session
- Iphoneography workshop
- Spring flower workshop
- Switzerland Masterclass June 30th – July 7th, 2020
- Hobart and Surrounds – City and Landscapes Masterclass 2019