Hobart and surrounds, city and landscapes Masterclass 2019
Monday 23 September – Friday 27 September
Spend five days exploring and photographing beautiful locations in and around Hobart.
We have your days planned and filled with sensational photographic experiences.
Your accommodation (including breakfast) is organised and we will drive you to all locations in our mini bus.
Professional photography tuition each day along the way – you start a beginner and finish a master (well, not a beginner!)
All you need is a love of photography, a yearn to learn and a sense of adventure.
$3300 per person single room OR twin share $2500 (per person)
Payment instalments available
- About Me
- 3 in 1 iPhone workshop
- Autumn Colours Workshop
- Introduction to Lightroom
- Beginner Class
- Gift Voucher
- Full Moon Workshop
- Intermediate Class
- Intro to Lightroom
- iPhoneography ONE on ONE
- Junior Tog 1 on 1
- Learn how to take portraits in natural light
- Looking for light
- Mastering Depth of Field Workshop
- Melbourne Laneways/Flinders Street Twilight
- Melbourne Zoo Photography Excursion
- Mornington Peninsula Private Photography Tours
- ND filter workshop
- One on One Photography session
- Spring flower workshop
- Iphoneography workshop
- Hobart and Surrounds – City and Landscapes Masterclass 2019